Aug 25, 2010

I got the workout Bug!

So I finally got the work out bug. I went to work out Monday after work. I like to workout my lower body. I use to be really skinny with no shape, until I started doing squats/lunches in my room in middle school to change my body. It actually worked  after a lot of people told me it was impossible to change the shape of my butt. I got addicted to working out since then and have gotten a lot of compliments on my butt growing up. I kinda been slacking off here lately but I’m ready to kick it into gear again. Yesterday I did the stair master for 15 mins and was drenched in sweat. Lets you know how long it’s been since I’ve worked out. I then went and did the hip abductor machine that works the much loved saddle bags. I then finished up my workout with the leg press and hamstrings machine. I am so sore and it’s only Wednesday. I completely forgot to stretch so if your planning on working out don’t forget to stretch before and after your workout or you will be hurting for days. I like to work my lower body :legs, butt, thighs, hamstrings and calves. Im going back tonight for another workout and again doing probably the same machines. I really want to get some nice “runner” legs. You know the legs that runners have are so tight looking. I’ll keep you updated on my progress..its going to be slow but productive if I stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Me Some Luv