Aug 16, 2010

Lets get Motivated!

One of my goals before summer had started was to lose 20 pounds. I use to be really into shape, worked out every day and was going out dancing every weekend. Well once I got into a relationship my metabolism seemed to slow down after a few years. I have been in a long distance relationship for about 6 yrs now…yes I know…and we go out to eat A LOT. I finally started working out before summer got here, and I was able to meet my goal of losing 20 pounds. I joined the gym, joined a walking club at my job, watched my calorie intake and portion size. Its definitely hard work and I’m constantly trying to stay motivated. I hope you continue to read my blog and all the tips I have to offer on how to stay in shape, what exercises I do at the gym, how I count calories and watch my portion sizes and what I eat and do on my cheat days :) I think everyone deserves a cheat day here and there. I hope I can keep you and myself motivated as well.
If you have any tips please feel free to share! I am always open to new ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Me Some Luv