Aug 11, 2010

School

Uggghh so currently I am enrolled at a community college. I FINALLY decided what I want to do with my life after years and years of going back and forth between different degrees. What a waste of time! LOL So I decided that I want to go to school to pursue a career as a Physical Therapist Assistant. I have a few prerequisite classes to take and then I will be able to apply for the program. I'm not going to lie, its really hard trying to manage a full time job,rent/util/groceries/gas etc..not including going to school full time and the cost of books. I seriously feel like I'm drowning, and am hoping that I can land a higher paying job soon to help pay for these classes/books. I have never done student loans before and have just been paying out of pocket for all of my classes/books. I really don't want to be in debt to school so I am on a payment plan right now. I just hope I can manage my money well enough to get through all of this! Well, that was my venting for the day after I looked at my checking account balance. LOL IT'S NOT EVEN THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH YET lol ok I'm done venting forreal this time. Wish me luck, I'll keep you updated...going to be buying my books this week...horray. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Me Some Luv