Aug 16, 2010

Lush Lashes!

For years I have been using Maybelline Full and Soft waterproof/non waterproof mascara in very black. I layer on the waterproof one first then the non waterproof on top. I like to set my curl with the waterproof one, which allows my curled eyelashes to last all day and night in this Texas extreme heat. This layering still gives me soft lashes to the touch and it doesn’t look all gloppy and gross like I have way too much mascara on. Well here lately I have been wanting a fuller lash look so I decided to try CoverGirl’s Lash Blast Volume. I still set my curl with the Maybelline Full and Soft waterproof mascara, and then layered the CoverGirl Lash Blast on top of it a few times. I don’t really like the Lash Blast’s mascara wand. The bristles are a lot shorter and fatter than I am use to compared to the Maybelline Full and Soft mascara, but it did give me a fuller lash look. It came on kinda heavy also so you have to wiggle the wand through your lashes a few times to smooth it out evenly. I didn’t like the way it looked on my lower lashes though..it looked kinda spidery so I went back to using the Mabelline Full and Soft on my lower lashes. But this CoverGirl Lash Blast is definitely good to try on the top lashes if you want to give your eyes a more dramatic look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Me Some Luv