Aug 10, 2010

Purity Made Simple by Philosophy!

If you are in search of a great face wash you should definitely give Philosophy’s Purity Made Simple a try. I have very sensitive, oily combination skin. I break out with any products that contain fragrance or a lot of chemicals. It took me years to find this face wash after trial and error with other ones. I decided to give it a try after reading such great reviews about it. I went to Sephora and they gave me a free sample to try at home. I fell in love. It really removed all of my waterproof mascara and makeup. I used a toner afterwards to see what makeup it left behind on my face and my cotton ball still looked clean and white. I haven’t used anything else since then. It’s basically a face wash and toner in one. It’s a creamy yellow consistency, with an earthy very light fragrance. It doesn’t lather up very much and a little goes a long way. I think I use about a quarter size amount or less each time I wash my face. I stopped breaking out when I used this face wash because it really does clean deep down into your pores. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight either. I also use it on my chest and back after I work out because it deep cleans and really prevents breakouts. So many people have asked me what I started using because my face cleared up so fast. I cant say enough great things about this product. If you haven’t tried it, you are missing out! Sephora gives out free samples in the store if you are interested in trying it!

1 comment:

  1. I love Purity Made Simple!I tried it over the weekend because my friend gave me a free sample to try. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Show Me Some Luv